5 Fandom Friday is a community building project created The Nerdy Girlie and SuperSpaceChick. Read more about it and how to join here.
1. Write better posts: I’m always trying to write good and interesting posts.
2. Write more often: I would like to write 2-3 posts per week but sometimes I don’t know what to write about and other times real life is very busy.
3. Comment on other blogs: I haven’t been very good at this lately, but I want to become better at it for next year.
4. Interact more with other bloggers and my followers on Twitter: I used to be very good at this but I can improve. I want to tweet more, retweet and share posts, Follow Friday every Friday etc.
5. Optimize my blog layout and design: I’m actually very happy with my current design but I would like to get a new similar background with the updated character models or just a plain one without any characters. It’s hard to pick a theme to use because I’m never 100% satisfied with it and I can’t change that much when I’m using wordpress.com without the custom design. But I’ve used this theme for a while now and I think it looks pretty good.
What are your new years blogging resolutions?
One thought on “5 Fandom Friday: New Years Blogging Resolutions”