I got two new mounts in my collection last week!
The first one was the Infinite Timereaver that drops from bosses in timewalking dungeons. I’ve always wanted it because it looks awesome and I like dragon mounts, but I’ve never really liked timewalking dungeons so I refused to farm for it.
Fickle and savage, these drakes slip in and out of time until they find a worthy rider
The second mount I got was the Primal Flamesaber. It’s part of the “For Azeroth!” event in Heroes of the Storm and requires you to play 15 games as a Warcraft hero while in a group with a battle.net friend. You can play versus A.I. so it’s very easy. The event was supposed to end last week but it has now been extended, so you still have untill March 26 to get your mount! More info here.
Cymre and Kamalia nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award.
The rules are:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you
- Answer the seven questions your nominator has provided
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and create 7 questions for them
- How would you pass the time during a blackout?
I would probably read a book.
- If you could be any superhero for a day, who would you be and why?
I would be Wonder Woman because she’s an amazing character, strong and with many useful abilities
- What is one thing you love collecting or loved collecting as a child/adult?
I used to collect many things as a child, but my favorite thing was joker cards because I got inspired by one of my favorite books The Solitaire Mystery by Norwegian author Jostein Gaarder.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Australia because I could visit my relatives, half sisters, aunts, uncles and cousins that I’ve never met before. I want summer, sun and beaches, and there are so many places and things I would like to see and explore.
- If you could only take one item to a deserted island, what would it be?
Can I bring a boat so I can get home again?
- Who is your main and why do you love playing her/him?
My main is Syrco, a balance druid, but I play my alt, a resto shaman, as much as if not more than my main. They have been my favorite characters since Wrath of the Lich King. I like balance druid because I can look like a big fat owl and go crazy with laser beams. Resto shaman is fun because I can heal big groups at a time and I like how chain heal jumps around.
- Favourite phone app?
The app I use the most is Pokemon GO. I play when I walk to or from the bus, when I’m waiting for something or maybe I decide to go for a walk just to play.
- What locations in WoW have the best background music?
I don’t remember all the exact locations, but some of my favorite music is Night Elves, Invincible, Arthas My Son, The Whispering Forest and all the music in Ulduar.
- Are there any ways in which WoW (or other games) has influenced or inspired things you do in your pay-the-bills career?
No, I don’t think so, nothing comes to mind.
- Which calculator format do you prefer — TI (enter numbers and operations as you would write them on paper) or HP (reverse Polish)?
I have no idea what that means, I hate math.
- What was the most memorable book that you read/movie that you watched last year? What made it so memorable?
Book: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child because I love the Harry Potter books and I always wished for another book from the Harry Potter universe. The book took me back to the wizarding world and Hogwarts. It was an amazing journey.
- If you could take six months off from your current job and go back to college for a semester and study anything you wanted, what class(es) would you take?
I never went to college because I still have left to finish some classes from high school. My plan is to go to college or university but I’m not sure what I want to study.
- Give me a recipe for something that you like to make for dinner when you don’t have much time or energy for cooking.
One of my favorite things to make is actually pretty quick.
Fry minced chicken, add taco seasoning. Cut tomatoes and cucumber. Heat frozen pita breads. Roughly mash one avocado, add lime juice, some salt and pepper. Spread sour cream and avocado in the pita bread, then add chicken, tomatoes and cucumber, more avocado and sour cream on top.
- My current favorite chocolate bar is Chocolove’s “Holiday” bar, which is 55% cacao chocolate with pecans, currants, dried cherries, walnuts, hazelnuts, candied orange peel, and candied ginger — every square is a different delight! What’s your favorite sweet treat of the moment?
I could eat a giant Toblerone every day, it’s so good! Luckily they don’t sell the big ones here and the small ones are so expensive, so I don’t eat them very often.
I haven’t been very active on my blog or read many blogs lately. Many bloggers I followed have either stopped writing or already been nominated, so I’m only going to nominate Class and Cidien.
But if you read this and haven’t been nominated, then feel free to answer my questions and let me know so I can read it.
- Do you have a blog post you are particularly proud of?
- Which WoW companion do you wish was your real pet?
- What makes you laugh?
- You’re going to BlizzCon, what panels are you most excited to see?
- Which WoW character would you like to cosplay?
- Your favorite holiday destination?
- Which game was your favorite as a child?
I have been leveling my shaman for a while now, a few levels every now and then when I had time. The plan was to level through dungeons as restoration so I picked Sharas’dal, Scepter of Tides as my first artifact weapon. But I wanted to be able to solo quests as well so I picked the elemental weapon, The Fist of Ra-den, as my second artifact weapon because I used to have elemental as my off spec in previous expansions. I never really liked elemental, it was just a spec I had to have to be able to solo. Things haven’t changed, I still don’t like it.. So I went and got my third artifact weapon, the Doomhammer, and enhancement turned out to be incredible fun! I’ve never really played enhancement before because my main spec was restoration and all my gear had intellect on it, so it was simpler to have elemental as off spec. But it’s so much easier now when the gear got both intellect and agility!
My BF leveled with me, first on his priest and then restoration druid. We did both quests and dungeons. I played enhancement more than I played restoration because he wanted to heal in dungeons. Now on 110 my plan is to have restoration as my main spec, but I might try out enhancement in PvP because it looks like a lot of fun.
A funny story… I hit 110 and thought I might try to do some world quest for gear upgrades, because my gear was terrible and I wanted to increase my item level to be able to queue heroic dungeons and looking for raid. So I did some quests that rewarded gear and noticed I had completed 3/4 Warden quests and went to complete the fourth one. Then I went to Warden’s Redoubt to complete the quest for doing four world quest and get the box and artifact power. So, I just completed my first four world quests and got my first box.
Can you guess what was in it?
LEGENDARY!!! My first legendary in Legion, on my shaman, my alt, that had been level 110 for only a couple of hours… My druid still doesn’t have a legendary which I think is a bit strange because I have done so many world quests and quite a few dungeons. It seems like almost everyone else, at least in my guild, have gotten their legendary, many even got two.. Well, some of them have played much more than me and they raid every week which I don’t. But still, I hope it will be my druid’s turn to get a legendary soon.
How many characters have you leveled to 110? Do you have a legendary?
Words can’t really describe how beautiful the Broken Isles are, you just have to go out there and explore. Take a break from the world quest or whatever you are doing and take a look around.
Which zone is your favorite and why?