A few days ago my boyfriend and I were in Nagrand looking for the items for the garrison follower Image of Archmage Vargoth when we saw Nakk the Thunderer right in front of us. I thought it was one of those rares who dropped reputation items for Steamwheedle Preservation Society, but my boyfriend said it was a very rare mob who had a 100% chance to drop a mount. So we attacked Nakk and got him down after some minutes. It was very easy as tank and dps because he didn’t hit very hard but he had a lot of HP. We’re now the proud owners of the awesome Bloodhoof Bull mount!
Happy New Year, everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful 2014 and I wish you all the best for 2015.
I spent my new years eve at home with my boyfriend. We made a special dinner, drank wine and watched a movie before we went outside around midnight to watch the fireworks. There were so much fireworks! At one point there was so much smoke from it all that we couldn’t see further than 20 meters. Our upstairs neighbors had bought some fireworks and they fired it up right outside our apartment, it was loud and beautiful. I was so surprised the cat didn’t run and hide. She was indoors of course but she’s never been afraid of fireworks and she wasn’t this time either. She sat in the window and looked out most of the time.
Thank you for another great blog year. The annual report from WordPress.com is here! It’s always fun to watch the stats for the previous year to see how many visitors I’ve had and which post has been most popular. Click here to see the complete report.
Madison Square Garden can seat 20,000 people for a concert. This blog was viewed about 67,000 times in 2014. If it were a concert at Madison Square Garden, it would take about 3 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
I’ve already posted my blogging resolutions for the new year and I’m planning to write a post about my resolutions for WoW, but I thought I’d add some real life resolutions as well. 2014 was a good year, so much changed to the better. We moved to Norway, got jobs and our first apartment together.
My resolutions for this year are:
- Work more: I want to work as much as I can so I can get to know those at work better and become better at my job
- Save money: I want to start saving up some money so we can buy a car or get a loan for a house sometime in the future
- Exercise more: I’m struggling with asthma, back and neck pains and it might help to exercise more because I spend too much time in front of the computer
- Eat healthier: I love food and all things sweet but most of it isn’t very healthy, so I want to explore new and good but healthy food
- Spend more time with friends and family: I want to see them more often, not only when it’s someone’s birthday or during a holiday
How was your new year’s eve? Do you have any resolutions for the new year?
1. Write better posts: I’m always trying to write good and interesting posts.
2. Write more often: I would like to write 2-3 posts per week but sometimes I don’t know what to write about and other times real life is very busy.
3. Comment on other blogs: I haven’t been very good at this lately, but I want to become better at it for next year.
4. Interact more with other bloggers and my followers on Twitter: I used to be very good at this but I can improve. I want to tweet more, retweet and share posts, Follow Friday every Friday etc.
5. Optimize my blog layout and design: I’m actually very happy with my current design but I would like to get a new similar background with the updated character models or just a plain one without any characters. It’s hard to pick a theme to use because I’m never 100% satisfied with it and I can’t change that much when I’m using wordpress.com without the custom design. But I’ve used this theme for a while now and I think it looks pretty good.
What are your new years blogging resolutions?
My shaman, Tojo, is now level 100! I leveled as enhancement while questing and restoration in dungeons. I prefer restoration as it has been my main spec for years so it will continue to be my main spec. My boyfriend leveled his death knight with me and he has decided to be a tank, so we’re planning to get some gear through heroic dungeons so we can get into looking for raid soon. I’m a bit nervous about healing heroic dungeons because I’ve seen how much trouble some other healers have had there when I’ve done heroics on my druid, but hopefully it’s not as difficult as it looked then. My gear isn’t very good yet, I’m still using some old level 95 gear pieces but I’ll swap them out as soon as I get something better. I bought the Darkmoon/Inscription trinket Winged Hourglass to boost my item level a little.
Have you leveled up any of your alts yet?
I love to watch movies during Christmas! Here are some of my favorites:
From All of Us to All of You
No Christmas without Jiminy Cricket, Mickey Mouse, Tinkerbell and the rest of our friends from Disney in this animated Christmas special from 1958. It’s a tradition to watch it every year before we get ready for dinner.
Harry Potter movies
We used to go to the cinema and watch the new Harry Potter movie every year around Christmas so they are Christmas movies to me and I like to watch them every year. I love the Harry Potter books and the movies are really good too.
Chronicles of Narnia movies
As with the Harry Potter movies we used to go to the cinema and watch the new Narnia movie every year around Christmas so they are Christmas movies to me and I like to watch them every year. The story of Narnia has always been special to me cause I’ve always loved the books and I think the movies are so good. I used to watch the old BBC-produced TV serie Chronicles of Narnia every year before the movies came.
Home Alone 1 and 2
Two of my favorite Christmas movies since I was little and I still watch them every year.
A Christmas Carol
I love this Charles Dickens story and this movie is great. I used to watch Mickey’s Christmas Carol from 1983 on TV in Christmas when I was younger, but they don’t sent it every year.
Which movies do you have to watch?