Happy New Year, everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful 2014 and I wish you all the best for 2015.
I spent my new years eve at home with my boyfriend. We made a special dinner, drank wine and watched a movie before we went outside around midnight to watch the fireworks. There were so much fireworks! At one point there was so much smoke from it all that we couldn’t see further than 20 meters. Our upstairs neighbors had bought some fireworks and they fired it up right outside our apartment, it was loud and beautiful. I was so surprised the cat didn’t run and hide. She was indoors of course but she’s never been afraid of fireworks and she wasn’t this time either. She sat in the window and looked out most of the time.
Thank you for another great blog year. The annual report from WordPress.com is here! It’s always fun to watch the stats for the previous year to see how many visitors I’ve had and which post has been most popular. Click here to see the complete report.
Madison Square Garden can seat 20,000 people for a concert. This blog was viewed about 67,000 times in 2014. If it were a concert at Madison Square Garden, it would take about 3 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
I’ve already posted my blogging resolutions for the new year and I’m planning to write a post about my resolutions for WoW, but I thought I’d add some real life resolutions as well. 2014 was a good year, so much changed to the better. We moved to Norway, got jobs and our first apartment together.
My resolutions for this year are:
- Work more: I want to work as much as I can so I can get to know those at work better and become better at my job
- Save money: I want to start saving up some money so we can buy a car or get a loan for a house sometime in the future
- Exercise more: I’m struggling with asthma, back and neck pains and it might help to exercise more because I spend too much time in front of the computer
- Eat healthier: I love food and all things sweet but most of it isn’t very healthy, so I want to explore new and good but healthy food
- Spend more time with friends and family: I want to see them more often, not only when it’s someone’s birthday or during a holiday
How was your new year’s eve? Do you have any resolutions for the new year?