Halloween has never been a big thing here in Norway, at least not when I was little, but it’s getting more and more popular every year. I’m not sure if the kids here celebrate it yet by going trick or treating but I know we never did. Though I have been invited to some Halloween parties where we had to dress up. So I think some people celebrate it but I’ve never seen people decorating their houses or garden except if they’re having a party.
I would love to dress up as some of my favorite characters, the only problem is that I don’t know where to get the costumes. I don’t think I’ll be able to make the costumes myself because I’m not that skilled in crafting stuff and I doubt I have the time and patience to do it. I guess one can find anything on the internet, but I don’t think it’s worth to spend a lot of money on an expensive costume I’ll use once or twice because when can I dress up except for Halloween?
But, if I could choose any five characters to dress up as it would be these:
1. Moonkin: I would love to dress up as a moonkin because they look funny and everyone likes a big feathery owl.
2. Jawa: The jawas are actually one of my favorite races from Star Wars. They seem so mystical with their hoods, glowing eyes and weird language but I think they’re awesome so I would definitely dress up as a jawa.
3. Arya Stark: My favorite character from Game of Thrones, both the show and the books. I like her because she’s not a typical girl and she’s smart and brave. I think I would have been like her if I lived in that world.
4. Link: I’ve always wanted to dress up as Link because he was my favorite character when I was younger.
5. A witch from Harry Potter: Not necessarily Hermione, but inspired by her and what she wears in the movies.
Which characters would you dress up as for Halloween?