I’ve been meaning to start on this challenge, created by Batinna, for a long time now but I just haven’t had time until now.
- You don’t have to transmog the items, only wear it.
- Buffs doesn’t count.
- This is not a contest with a prize. This is for fun and to inspire others.
The sets I’ve made might not be a full or real transmog set because I might mix different armor types, use poor or common quality items and I might not always find items for all slots. I’ll use what I can find cheap on the auction house or items I’ve already got because I don’t have a lot of gold to spend on over-expensive items, characters who can craft items for me or time to farm.
Similar to the knight transmog but I really like this golden color. I got a new head, chest and belt.
- Helm of Burning Righteousness
- Dawnsteel Shoulders
- Ritssyn’s Ruminous Drape
- Heroic Judicator’s Chestguard
- Conqueror’s Gauntlets
- Girdle of the Lightbearer
- Conqueror’s Legplates
- Conqueror’s Greaves
- The Horseman’s Blade