I’ve been meaning to start on this challenge, created by Batinna, for a long time now but I just haven’t had time until now.
- You don’t have to transmog the items, only wear it.
- Buffs doesn’t count.
- This is not a contest with a prize. This is for fun and to inspire others.
The sets I’ve made might not be a full or real transmog set because I might mix different armor types, use poor or common quality items and I might not always find items for all slots. I’ll use what I can find cheap on the auction house or items I’ve already got because I don’t have a lot of gold to spend on over-expensive items, characters who can craft items for me or time to farm.
Pirate clothing for me is red, white and black. This is a pirate-look with mixed armor types I found at the auction house.
- Runecloth Headband
- White Swashbuckler’s Shirt
- Starfire Wristwraps of the Sorcerer
- Nightsky Sash
- Scouting Trousers of the Eagle
- Banded Boots of the Boar