Have you ever wanted our Travel Form to look different? Or do you miss the old tree form? Maybe you don’t like the Moonkin Form and wish you didn’t have to be in it? Does it annoy you that you can’t cast healing spells in Moonkin Form?
Then you might like some of the new glyphs which are coming in Mists of Pandaria.
- Glyph of Stars: Moonkin Form ability is replaced with Astral Form, conferring all the same benefits, but now appearing as an astrally enchanted version of your normal humanoid form.
- Glyph of the Chameleon: Each time you shapeshift into Cat Form or Bear Form, your shapeshifted form will have a random hair color.
- Glyph of the Orca: Your Aquatic Form now appears as an Orca.
- Glyph of the Stag: Your Travel Form now appears as a Stag and can be used as a mount by party members.
- Glyph of the Treant: Allows you to shapeshift into Treant Form. The act of shapeshifting frees the caster of movement slowing effects.
- Glyph of the Moonbeast: You can now cast Healing Touch, Rejuvenation, and Tranquility without canceling Moonkin Form.
- I think this looks very exciting, but I’m not sure which ones I would choose to use. I doubt I’d use Glyph of Stars as I love being a moonkin, but I wonder if they just made us this glyph instead of giving us an updated version/skin of the moonkin which I really want! I hope they will still do that, soon, hopefully for MoP.
- The Glyph of the Chameleon can be fun if you shapeshift a lot between Cat and Bear Form and easily get bored with the same hair color, it’s always fun with a change!
- Finally a change to the Aquatic Form which is sooo outdated that it’s sad, and I use it a lot, so I will definitly get the Glyph of the Orca.
- I like the idea of the Glyph of the Stag cause it would be great in PvP and if you run a lot of raids or dungeons where you can use Travel Form, or at lower levels.
- If having the Glyph of the Treant means all specs will be able to shapeshift out of movement slowing effects, then I will have to get it for PvP. And I wouldn’t mind being a treant, but it doesn’t have any abilities?
- Glyph of the Moonbeast sounds so scary but it will only let you cast heals in Moonkin Form, but I don’t see why I would have that one if it doesn’t give me any bonus healing cause we usually have other healers to heal us in dungeons, raids and PvP.
They’ve also updated with several other druid glyphs
- Glyph of Grace: Feline Grace reduces falling damage even while not in Cat Form.
- Glyph of Nature’s Grasp: Reduces the cooldown of Nature’s Grasp.
- Glyph of Cat Form: Increases healing done to you by X% while in Cat Form.
- Glyph of Claw: Your Claw and Mangle (Cat) attacks reduce the movement speed of the target by X% for 12 sec.
- Glyph of Cyclone: Increases the range of your Cyclone spell by X yards.
- Glyph of the Predator: Your Track Humanoids ability now also tracks beasts.
- Glyph of Shred: While Berserk or Tiger’s Fury is active, Shred and Ravage have no positional requirement.
- Glyph of Fae Silence: Faerie Fire used in Bear Form also silences the target for 3 sec, but triggers a 15 sec cooldown.
- Glyph of Skull Bash: Increases the duration of your Skull Bash interrupt by X sec, but increases the cooldown by Y sec.
- Glyph of Master Shapeshifter: Reduces the mana cost of all shapeshifts by X%.
- Glyph of Survival Instincts: Reduces the cooldown of Survival Instincts by X sec, but reduces its duration by Y%.
- Glyph of Might of Ursoc: Increases the health gain from Might of Ursoc by X%, but increases the cooldown by Y min.
- Glyph of Stampeding Roar: Increases the radius of Stampeding Roar by X yards.
What do you think of the new glyphs and which ones will you use?