- Wild Mushroom now becomes visible after 6 sec, up from 4 sec. Base damage increased by 400% (from 269-304 to 1300-1573 damage)
- Wild Mushroom: Detonate no longer costs mana, now has a 10 sec cooldown, and affects target within 10 yards, down from 15 yards.
- Starsurge now generates 15 Solar or Lunar Energy, up from 10.
- Euphoria first effect revamped – While not in an Eclipse state, you have a 12/24% chance to double the Solar or Lunar energy generated by your Wrath or Starfire when they deal damage. When you reach a Solar or Lunar eclipse, you instantly are restored 6/12% of your total mana.
- Earth and Moon now increases spell damage taken by 8%, down from 13%.
- Lunar Guidance is gone.
- Genesis no longer increases the damage done by your periodic spells and increases the duration of your Moonfire and Insect Swarm by 6 sec instead.
- Nature’s Grace revamped – You gain 5/10/15% spell haste after you cast Moonfire or Insect Swarm, lasting 15 sec. This effect has 1 minute cooldown. When you gain Lunar or Solar Eclipse, the cooldown of Nature’s Torment is instantly reset.
- Dreamstate (Tier 5) *New* – When you cast your Innervate on yourself, you regain an additional 10/30% of your total mana over its duration.
- Sunfire (Tier 5) *New* – While in Solar Eclipse, your Moonfire spell will morph into Sunfire – Burns the enemy for 196.24 to 239.85 Nature damage and then an additional [ 374.92 * ( Genesis : 100%/102%/104%/106% ) ] Nature damage over 12 sec.
- Shooting Stars (Tier 3) *New* – You have a 2/4% chance when you deal damage with your Moonfire or Insect Swarm to instantly reset the cooldown of your Starsurge and reduce its cast time by 100%. Lasts 8 sec.
- Overgrowth (Tier 2) *New* – Your Entangling Roots and Nature’s Grasp have a 50/100% chance to also root all enemies within 8 yards of the target.
Starsurge and Wild Mushroom also got new looks and I made a video to show you. I think they both look much better now. Starsurge looks more druid-ish and star-ish, and Wild Mushroom doesn’t look like boring grey mushrooms anymore.
Wild Mushroom damage got buffed with 400% which is a lot. I tested it on some target dummies, it’s in my video. The only annoying thing with this spell is that it’s hard to time the detonate so they go off as the enemy runs over them. I tried it on some mobs but not sure if it worked, because it looked like there was some lag and they were too far away when the mushrooms went off. Guess you can root people at them or just stand at them yourself and then set them off. Wish they still could be triggered by people stepping on them.
Also when you set out mushrooms small timers for the mushrooms will appear under your player frame and eclipse bar.
But they removed the knockdown on Starsurge which I thought was a little sad because it was good to have and very useful when soloing, and in PvP. But we got other talents which are useful in PvP: The new Overgrowth which let you root all enemies. I haven’t tested it yet, wonder if it has a limit, or if it really lets you root aaaall enemies.
Here are the videos of the new Starsurge graphic and Wild Mushrooms:
I didn’t get to test Sunfire cause it’s bugged. But the talent says that when you’re in solar eclipse your moonfire will morph into sunfire, and I guess it deals extra damage or is more powerful or something, doesn’t say. I couldn’t test it cause when I had solar eclipse my moonfire glowed on the bar but nothing happened when I pressed it.
Shooting Stars talent works fine tho, I need some kind of addon to tell me when it procs cause it was a little hard to notice when you’re busy fighting, but instant Starsurge is awesome.
What do you think of the balance druid changes in this build, and do you like the new spell graphics?